The micro-library implies
- The practcical tools, instructions and adapted templates that are necessary for joining our activities and cooperate with CDA,
- processed statistical data that allow to forecast the community engagement scope and specificity of engagement,
- Zero-Waste-Strategy (ZWS) papers and practical tools,
- REDD tools,
- OVOP documents and agrarin marketing tools.
- The "Tenders" category below introduces the advertisements on ongoing open tenders. Each advertisement implies text in Georgian too.
The ruling criteria in selection processes under external actions of the EU have been nationality rule, the rule of origin, criteria for grounds for exclusion, rules common to all tenders. Please consult ALL documents in "Tenders" section below for details of All these tender provisions and excerpt of Council Regulation (EEC) No 2913/92 of 12 October 1992 where articles 23 and 24 define the term "origin".
We are looking forward to a fair and transparent cooperation with you!
The answers on questions on tender procedure and tender dossier are also available from email@example.com
CDA shortlisted among 4 global finalists in category: "Applying Technology for Women's Empowerment" ITU and UN Women global competition for technologies that are benefiting women
Data indicating what kind of activities might be supported by specific communities, what is the networking potential among the community stakeholders, gender-specific data
Knowledge Management System